NEW for 2019 !
Your order today will ship within a day or two ;)
The RostockMAX v4
The RostockMAX v4 features a metal powder coat enclosure and a powerful A/C heated bed with heat spreader. Uniform quick heating of the build plate make bed adhesion much easier. Plenty of responsive power to reach bed temperatures in minutes. Typical heated bed response is approximately 60C in a few minutes and 100C in about 8 minutes. Combined with the SE300 probing hotend, the RostockMAX has never been better.
The 32 bit Duet Wifi controller provides smooth, precise, and quiet motion control. The smooth motion is a combination of the 32 bit control board, 0.9 degree stepper motors, and our unique low-no maintenance Cheapskate linear motion design. The EZR Struder precisely drives filament to our SE300 probing hotend. The SE300 hotend is ready for filaments requiring temperatures up to 280C.
The Configuration Guide for WiFi Connection
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
We highly recommend purchasing the optional 5 inch touch screen with SD card reader. Many institutions have secure WiFi and it can be troublesome trying to connect to a secure network. Instead, use a regular SD card to transfer your programs from the slicing software to the 3D printer. Then start your print through the touch screen controller.
- 32 bit WiFi Duet Controller
- Quiet motion control
- Browser Control from your PC or MAC or phone or tablet
- Auto bed leveling through SE300* probe
- Heated Bed with borosilicate glass build plate
- fine 0.9 degree axis stepper motors
- standard 0.5mm diameter nozzle
- EZR Struder cold end filament feeder with 0.9 degree stepper
- WiFi Control, USB required for setup
- 280mm Dia x 385mm H Print Area
- Minimum Capable Layer Height with 0.5mm nozzle of 0.08mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height with .5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 500 watts
- Max Heated Bed Temp 110C
- Max Hotend Temp 280C
- Max Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Max Travel Speed 350mm/s
- Step Resolution 0.01mm
- Typical bed probe auto-calibrate deviation 0.08mm to 0.13mm
- Printer overall size without spool 430mmW x 410mmL x 910mmH
- Printer overall size with spool on top 430mmW x 410mmL x 1130mmH
- Panel Due 5" TFT Touch Screen
- nozzles brass and stainless diameters 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm
- add a second extruder for the v4 and dual extrusion
- carbon fiber arms
International Shipping: This product does not qualify for USPS Shipping. Please Choose FedEx or UPS. Orders placed using United States Postal Shipping will be cancelled and refunded. To serve you better, only international shipments with tracking and signature required will be placed. If you have any questions, please contact us through the support link above. Thank you, Team SeeMeCNC!
Ligonier, Indiana, U.S.A.