Revised June 2018
Dual extrusion adapters for single nozzle printing are available now. These kits come complete with everything you need to install on your compatible SeeMeCNC 3D printer. PTFE tubing for BOTH bowden tubes as well as the link between the adapter and the hotend are included as well as a EZR Struder and NEMA 17 stepper motor.
- choose 0.9 degree stepper motors for the v3.2
- choose "Artemis 300" and choose 0.9 degree stepper
- choose 1.8 degree stepper motors for v3 or v2 printers
- mounting is not compatible with the Orion, or Hacker Series
The Artemis 300 and RostockMAX v3.2 kits both include all the mounting hardware. If choosing Artemis 300, be certain to also choose 0.9 degree stepper.
Attn: RostockMAX v3 Owners:
There is a known bug with Repetier Firmware that causes random extruder changes when connected to the printer via USB. You must print from the SD card to avoid this issue.
With our Dual Filament Feed Adapters you can feed and print in 2 different materials or colors with one single nozzle. These adapters are injection molded from clear ABS material so you can see whats happening when changing filaments for easy troubleshooting as well.
Dual extrusion with two colors lets you create more colorful prints. Add accent colors to your models and colorize your text or other features.
Dual extrusion of different materials allows you to print models with flexible features AND rigid features in one model for instance. You can also print your model with one material and take advantage of some of the dissolveable support materials now available for ABS, PLA and other materials.
These adapters are made for use with 1.75mm filament only. They come with 4mm PTC cartridge fittings and our PTC lanyards to prevent backlash and lock the fittings on to the PTFE tubing.
- one EZR Struder kit
- one NEMA 17 High Torque stepper motor for the EZR Struder
- Dual Extruder mounting panel for RostockMAX v3 and v3.2
- Your choice of white or black panel to match your machine
- 5' of 4mm PTFE tubing for bowden tubes
- PTC lanyards for locking all PTC fittings on
- Dual Feed Adapter and assembly hardware