Current shipping lead time approximately 5 business days of your order
Black Friday 2020 BOSSdelta 300
We will automatically include the following items. Limited offer 20 machines available or in-stock, no rain checks. Save an ADDITIONAL $100 if you pickup in Ligonier, Indiana, at the SeeMeCNC factory.
- 4X spools of Atomic Filament (random colors) 3x 1kg & 1x0,5kg spools
- 1X SeeMeCNC Screwdriver
- 2X SeeMeRollin Spool Rollers
- 4X Brass Nozzle Set 0.4mm/0.5mm/0.7mm/1.0mm
- 4X Stainless Nozzles 0.4mm/0.5mm/0.7mm/1.0mm
Price includes door to door delivery in the 48 United States. Please choose only standard least expensive shipping. We will not ship this item internationally.
of a 32-bit DUET Ethernet control board or WiFi control board. Use the drop-down above to select network option.
The BOSSdelta™ 300 Desktop
The BOSSdelta™ 300 Desktop 3D printer is fully assembled. Just follow our Quick Start guide to get started making quality prints fast. This printer is a prosumer desktop 3D printer best suited for commercial users, but still within the reach for serious enthusiast or home businesses. Enjoy quicker success by following our instructions using the software and settings we recommend.
The eSlide™ linear motion design is developed and manufactured by SeeMeCNC! The design has been used and perfected in our delta printers since 2012. Our linear motion system provides precise, reliable, smooth, and nearly maintenance free operation.
A 32 bit control board available in WiFi or Ethernet choices to provide connectivity to your internal network. The 32 bit Duet3d controller provides robust, quiet, and precise operation of the printer.
The SE300 hotend hotend with build-in probe. Extremely accurate and reliable operation. The SE300 strain gauge probe works using an embedded strain sensor within the hotend circuit board. Typical bed level calibration around 0.05mm. It's not just the probe that delivers performance. Our solid hotend design has been deployed in our printers and improved since 2015. Every component is machined and assembled by us.
The BOSSdelta also features a rigid metal frame and 350W AC heated bed with aluminum heat spreader. Achieve 110C bed temperatures if needed. The 32 bit motion control board and powerful stepper drivers provide smooth accurate positioning. Auto leveling and WiFi control are standard features on this machine.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
The printer does not require an internet connection to operate. It can be run using the SD card slot on the front of the printer.
- We recommend the ethernet model network
- Also equipped for operation using the SD card slot
Included Standard Features
- Fully assembled and tested
- 32 bit DUET control board
- Choose WiFi or Ethernet Control available
- Probe Auto Leveling Calibration
- SE300 Hotend
- SD Card Reader
- Maintenance Free eSlide™ linear motion system
- Carbon Fiber Arms
- EZR Struders
- 350W Industrial Heated Bed
- Aluminum Bed Heat Spreader
- 310mm Borosilicate Glass Build Plate
- 0.9 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Higher Quality Power Supply
- Powder-Coated Sheet Metal Enclosure
- Dual Extrusion
- Rubber Feet
OPTIONAL Accessories Sold Separately
- 280mm D x 495mm H Printable Area
- .01mm XY Positional Resolution
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Maximum Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 80mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, CF-PETG, ABS, PETG, HIPS, Semi-Flexible TPUs
- Max Heated Bed Temp 110C
- Max Travel Speed 250mm/s
- Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (not 220V compatible)
- Overall Printer Weight: 45lbs
- Overall Printer Footprint: 19.5in Depth x 28in Width (with spools)
- Overall Printer Height: 39in
A note regarding your new printer. Your assembled printer includes a high quality SD card loaded with the proper configuration files. Replacing or modifying the control data files can produce unpredictable results and voids the warranty. We support only SeeMeCNC supplied firmware and software. Under no circumstance should the printer need "new firmware". Please contact us through a support ticket if you need help.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS.
International shipping is not available for 3D printers. We only ship to 48 States. No freight forward shipping available.
FACTORY PICKUP? If you're plan to pickup at SeeMeCNC in Ligonier, Indiana, then you can save $100 by using promotional code factorypickup or contact us. The printer will not be packed into a shipping container.