This short tube is approximately 38mm long. Chamfered one end. Installed chamfered end up.
- Observe slight inside taper of PTFE tubing. This taper is inserted up into the knurled adjusting component.
- Position jam nut almost completely threaded onto the knurled adjuster.
- Screw in the adjuster assembly by hand until some resistance is felt by trapping the PTFE tube between the heat break and knurled adjuster.
- No tools needed, turn 1/4 further to slightly compress the PTFE tube.
- Then use the blue SeeMeCNC hotend spanner wrench (included) to firmly tighten the jam nut to the PCB.
- Install the included nylon PTC locking clip on the PTFE bowden tube and snap under the black PTC release ring of the knurled adjust assembly.
- Seat the bowden tube again after installing the lock clip.