Now revision B HE280 hotend.
The kit version is no longer available.
Updated March 1, 2018 to rev.B
Revision B HE280 eliminates the thermal fuse and uses updated hotend parts used in the newer SE300 hotend. This includes the new heater block, plug-in thermistor cartridge, plug-in fans, as well as the new Locking PTC Adapter improvement.
The internal filament passage is lined with PTFE tubing, allowing smooth jam free PLA printing. We've optimized the transition area from the PTFE to stainless steel heat break section which eliminates filament jams with the most widely used filaments, such as, PLA and PET, Nylon, ABS, Flexibles, Proto-Pasta, 3DXTech and more!
Assembly instructions available HERE
- Complete HE280 Hotend with .5mm nozzle
- Accel Probing PCB Board/Mount
- 3 25mm Part Cooling Fans & Fan Mounts
- 1 25mm Cold End Cooling Fan
- platform for ball cup arms
- ball joints
- RostockMAX v2
- RostockMAX v3
- Orion Delta
- Not compatible with RostockMAX v3.2
What you'll need to assemble the KIT version:
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Solder & Soldering Iron
- 12mm Wrench or Pliers
What you'll need if you are upgrading from an older RostockMAX v2 or Orion:
(Note: These instructions show original rev.A photos)
- Hotend Wiring Whip Available HERE
- Flash Firmware Available HERE
- Ball Cup Arms
- Injection Molded Carriages
- If you have an ATX PSU, we recommend replacing with the 12V 29A PSU sold here on our website.
Making your own wiring harness or adapting to other machines? YOU WILL NEED ONE OF THESE 8 pin connectors to plug into the hotend board.