SeeMeCNC Locking PTC Adapter for SE300 and HE280 hotends
Standard item on all SE300 hotends and standard on HE280 starting February 1st, 2018!
This precision machined components made in-house by the SeeMeCNC team. This adapter assembly captures a 38mm long PTFE tube and slightly compresses it to significantly reduce the likelihood of a jam.
- SE300 Hotends
- HE280 Hotends
- SeeMeCNC 2 into 1 filament adapters part no. 70630 and 70689
- Artemis 300 printer (already included standard)
- Orion (HE280 only)
- RostockMAX v3 (HE280)
- RostockMAX v3.2 (SE300 already included standard)
Note: This adapter
- Observe slight inside taper of PTFE tubing. This taper is inserted up into the knurled adjusting component.
- Position jam nut almost completely threaded onto the knurled adjuster.
- Screw in the adjuster assembly by hand until some resistance is felt by trapping the PTFE tube between the heat break and knurled adjuster.
- No tools needed, turn 1/4 further to slightly compress the PTFE tube.
- Then use the blue SeeMeCNC hotend spanner wrench (included) to firmly tighten the jam nut to the PCB.
- Install the included nylon PTC locking clip on the PTFE bowden tube and snap under the black PTC release ring of the knurled adjust assembly.
- Seat the bowden tube again after installing the lock clip.
- Precision machined aluminum
- Precision injection molded nylon