All Rostock MAX v1 & v2 and Orion machines ship with this hot end
Replacement for all Rostock MAX v1 and v2 as well as Orion 3D printers shipped through August 31, 2016.
Includes the following:
- Standard "old style" bowden .5mm nozzle
- Four 6.8ohm heating resistors
- One thermistor (100k)
- Some tiny PTFE insulating tube for thermistor
- Two feet of 2mm ID Teflon Tubing
- Two 4mm PTC quick connect fittings
- Four Heavy Crimps
What you need to complete:
- RTV high temperature silicone or thermal epoxy
- solder & soldering iron or crimp connectors for thermistor/heater wiring
- Reference hotend portion of RostockMAX v2 build guide.