International orders may ship to a freight forwarder in the 48 United States only or this item is available for factory pickup. We will not ship internationally.
The multiple award winning SeeMeCNC RostockMAX Delta series updated for 2018!
The RostockMAX v3.2 features a 32 bit Duet Wifi controller and our new SeeMeCNC SE300 hotend. A quiet, smooth, and precise motion with superior cooling design of the SE300. The v3.2 is QUIET, about 1/4 the noise level of all previous RostockMAX and Orion 3D printers. The printer is so quiet you won't mind it sitting in the office where you work! The SMOOTH motion is a combination of the 32 bit control board, 0.9 degree stepper motors, and our unique Cheapskate linear motion design. Layers PRECISE and clean. And the rock solid EZR Struder is now driven with a 0.9 degree stepper to provide fine control over filament extrusion. The SE300 has triple blowers and a new thermistor cartridge that plug into the SE300 pcb for easy maintenance.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
We highly recommend adding the optional 5 inch touch screen with SD card reader. Many institutions have secure WiFi and it can be troublesome trying to connect to a secure network. Instead, use a regular SD card to transfer your programs from the slicing software to the 3D printer. Then start your print through the touch screen controller.
- About 1/4 the noise level
- 32 bit WiFi Duet Controller
- Browser Control from your PC or MAC or phone or tablet
- Auto bed leveling through SE300* probe
- Heated Bed with borocillicate glass build plate
- fine 0.9 degree axis stepper motors
- standard 0.5mm diameter nozzle
- EZR Struder cold end filament feeder with 0.9 degree stepper
- WiFi Control, USB required for setup
- Print Area 275mm Dia x 385mm H
- Minimum Capable Layer Height with 0.5mm nozzle of 0.08mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height with .5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Power Requirements 110v or 220v (input power selectable) @ 350 watts
- Maximum Onyx Heated Bed Temp 100C
- Max Hotend Temp 280C
- Max Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Max Travel Speed 300mm/s
- Printer overall size without spool 430mmW x 410mmL x 910mmH
- Printer overall size with spool on top 430mmW x 410mmL x 1130mmH
- Touchscreen Controller with SD Card Reader
- nozzles brass and stainless diameters 0.4mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm
- add-on second extruder for v3.2 and dual extrusion
- carbon fiber arms decrease the height, however increase the printable diameter. They also improve rigidity.
Setup & User Guides
Manfactured in Ligonier, Indiana, U.S.A.
*Our SeeMeCNC SE300 pcb strain gauge probe circuit is based on the Smart Effector by Duet3D.com. Special thanks to Escher3d and Think3dPrint3d.
International Shipping: This product does not qualify for USPS Shipping. Please Choose FedEx or UPS. Orders placed using United States Postal Shipping will be cancelled and refunded. To serve you better, only international shipments with tracking and signature required will be placed. Thank you, Team SeeMeCNC!