PRODUCTION LEAD TIME
Orders Placed now ship in approximately 1 week
Price includes GROUND OR FREIGHT shipping to the lower 48 US States ONLY. If you have other items on your order and are prompted to choose a shipping service please choose UPS Ground as all items on the order will be shipped with the RTP 3D Printer shipment.
We're sorry but this printer is not available for international shipping
The Rostock MAX v3 RTP™ Desktop 3D printer is a full featured ready to print machine loaded with a huge build volume and more. It comes standard with our HE280 Hotend with our accel probing feature as well as higher temp capabilities for most any 3D printing material available.
Also available with our v3 series machines are the option to have a raspberry Pi installed and configured to add network connectivity, either wired OR wirelss, connectivity to your 3D printer. Remote print management and monitoring is handy to have when your 3D printer is capable of building prints that can take many hours to complete!
STANDARD Features on all Rostock MAX v3 RTP™ 3D Printers:
- HE280 Hotend that uses a 40w heater cartridge and all-metal design. The hotend also features thermal runaway protection by using a thermal fuse mounting in the heat sink to monitor temps and kill all power to the heater in the event of any over temp condition. PTFE liner stops at the heat break and allows even PLA to print up to 250c, and allows any material up to 280c.
- Accelorometer Probe is built into the v3's HE280 hotend mount and platform. Simple automated calibration of your printer is now just a click away! Using the same type of accelorometer found in many smartphones, the head can detect when it's touched the build surface with no user input needed. Changing print surfaces no longer requires touching off with paper or other methods. Simply click calibrate and let the machine do the rest. Probing compensates for endstop offset, horizontal radius and overall Z height
- Onyx heated bed mount allows for the bed to 'float' under the glass and prevents any warping and print surface distortion caused by the heated beds deflection at different temperatures. The bed clips also make removal and installation of print surfaces easy and fast
- EZR Struder comes with all Rostock MAX v3 printers. Our newest extruder design allows for faster print speeds with increased pressure on the filament drive as well as a low friction feed path which is fully constrained for printing flexible filaments
- 3 Part cooling fans move loads of air to cool your parts that require cooling, such as PLA, from all directions. No more single fan cooling that leaves the other side fuzzy
- 265mm D x 400mm H Print Area
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Power Requirements 110v or 220v (input power selectable) @ 350 watts
- Max Heated Bed Temp 100c
- Max Hotend Temp 280c*
- Max Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Max Travel Speed 300mm/s