while supplies last
EOL (End of Life)
FOR ROSTOCKMAX v3 ONLY
These DO NOT FIT v2 or earlier printers.
This heated bed IS NOT used on the RostockMAX v3.2. The RostockMAX v3 and v3.2 use rev 10 heated beds.
These are working good product but have just a tiny bit too high resistance. Used 12VDC, this bed is good for PLA and PETG, but not ABS or other materials.
- rev8 = revision 8 (designed early in the v3 series)
- MAX temp is about 60C~70C @ 12VDC
- 310mm Overall diameter
- 1 mm thick
- 280mm Heated Area
- Designed for 12V operation, can be used with 24v with limiting by PWM signal
- Approximately 1.3 ohm resistance @ room tepmerature (70F/24C)
- Thermistor location offset from the center of the bed for more average readings
- Pads for power LED and resistor to indicate bed power
Sold separately: LED, resistor for led, or thermistor 26167 CLICK HERE