FACTORY REFURBISHED or SCRATCH & DENT
This offer carries our same one year warranty, just like a brand new machine. However, refurbished units may have a dent or scratch or other fit and finish problem which effects the LOOK of the printer, but same great FUNCTION and ACCURACY. All printers fully tested same as our production units.
This price includes professional crating and door to door delivery in the 48 United States. International orders may ship to freight forwarder in the 48 United States only. We will not ship internationally.
The Artemis 300 RTP™ Desktop 3D printer Ready To Print (RTP) printer. Features a 32 bit controller with WiFi, a huge build volume, auto leveling/calibration, and more. This is a prosumer desktop 3D printer which best suited for business users.
The Artemis 300 features a rigid metal frame construction and 350W AC heated bed with aluminum heat spreader. Easy to achieve 120C bed temperature if needed. The motion system of the Artemis consists of precision linear bearing rails for rigid precise control and allows for faster rapids. The Artemis moves nearly twice as fast** during rapid moves which is made possible by the 32 bit motion control board and powerful stepper drivers. Auto leveling and WiFi control are standard features on this machine.
Fully assembled, calibrated, and tested. Get going fast right out of the box with this factory assembled Artemis. Quick success following the instructions we provide, using the software we recommend, with our tested slicing profiles.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
The standard included touch screen with SD card reader allows you to begin printing fast in a professional environment. This allow you to skip WiFi setup and use a regular SD card to transfer g-code programs from the slicing software to the 3D printer. Start your print through the touch screen controller.
Probe auto leveling and calibration:
- Hotend probe SE300 Strain Gauge
The SE300 strain gauge probe works using an embedded stain sensor within the hotend circuit board. Typical bed deviation of 0.05mm and highly reliable.
Setup Instruction online. There are no printed manuals.
- 32 bit DUET WiFi control board
- Probe Auto Leveling / Auto Calibration
- Touchscreen with SD Card Reader
- WiFi Control
- AC 350W Industrial Heated Bed
- Aluminum Heat Spreader
- SE300 Hotend
- Triple part cooling blowers
- 0.9 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- 16 Tooth Pulleys
- Powder-Coated Sheet Metal Enclosure
- Heavy Duty T-Slot Extrusion Towers
- 310mm Borosiicate Glass Build Plate
- Injection Molded Plastic Components
- Dual Extrusion
OPTIONAL Accessories Sold Separately:
- Carbon Fiber Arm s
- Nozzles type and sizes
- 290mm D x 500mm H Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- .01mm MAX XY Positional Resolution
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Maximum Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Maximum Usable Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 150mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, HIPS, Semi-Flexible TPUs
- Max Heated Bed Temp 120C
- Max Travel Speed 400mm/s**
- Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (not 220V compatible)
- Overall Printer Weight: 46lbs
- Overall Printer Footprint: 17.5in Depth x 20in Width
- Overall Printer Height: 41.5in
A note regarding your new printer. Your assembled printer includes a high quality SD card loaded with the proper configuration files. Replacing or modifying the control data files can produce unpredictable results and voids the warranty. We support only SeeMeCNC supplied firmware and software. Under no circumstance should the printer need "new firmware". Please contact us through a support ticket if you need help before modifying anything.
** moves about twice as fast compared to our world leading delta, the RostockMAX v3
PLEASE REVIEW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS.
International shipping is not available. Only shipping to 48 States.
FACTORY PICKUP ONLY at SeeMeCNC, Ligonier, Indiana? save $180 more with promocode artemiswillcall - no packing, no crating, no shipping