The SeeMeCNC Groove Mount hotend features all SeeMeCNC machined parts. The design has been used for over 4 years in our machines.
This product is not "bolt-on" ready. The wires will need connectors and possible soldering.
The internal filament passage is lined with PTFE tubing, allowing smooth jam free PLA printing. Good for PLA and PET, Nylon, ABS, Flexibles and more. The recommended maximum upper operating temperature of this hotend is 300C.
Use the included JST PH2 connectors and heat shrink for wiring connections to the fan and thermistor. Plugging these in all easier servicing and replacement.
The higher power for the heater cartridge uses the male and female crimp connections.
- HE300GM Hotend with 0.5mm nozzle
- 25mm Cooling Fan 12VDC
- 25mm Fan Shroud
- 12V 40W heater cartridge
- 100k 104-GT2 thermistor cartridge
- Groove mount adapter with 4mm tube PTC fitting
- PTC locking clips for 4mm PTC fittings
- Heater Wiring crimp connectors in-line wiring hookup
- Fan and Thermistor JST-PH2 conntectors and heat shrink
- Nozzles for SE and HE hotends click here
- Custom printer builds
- Direct drive applications
- 12VDC Power (fan and heater)
HE = hotend
300 = Celcius
GM = Groove Mount