The new EZR Struder™ for bowden extruder machines features our same great quality construction as our original EZ Struder but adds ease of use features like better flexible filament compatibility and an easier to load input area.
Have one of our EZ Struders on your Rostock MAX, Orion Delta or Eris? No Problem! It's designed to be a bolt on replacement to any of our previous machines. It ships with our new PTC adapter that utilizes a full pass through PTFE tubing connector allowing the bowden tube to line nearly the entire extruder for less friction. Also in the new EZR Struder is a much more constrained filament path. This allows printing of softer materials at much higher speeds and with virtually no chance for the filament to get bound up in the extruder assembly.
Available with and without one of our high torque NEMA 17 76oz. stepper motors (standard equipment on all extruders with all our current printers and most all of our previous models as well). Make sure to choose the option above when you add it to your cart.Check out the new Assembly/Installation guides
- designed for all filaments including flexibles
- fits NEMA 17 size stepper motors
- includes M3 motor mounting screws
- optimized for all types of 1.75mm diameter filaments
- for use with 4mm O.D. PTFE tubing
- includes high quality push-to-connect (PTC) fitting
- high quality materials and construction
- backward compatible with all SeeMeCNC printers