Current shipping lead time is approximately 2 weeks
Price includes professional crating and door to door delivery in the 48 United States.
International orders ship only to a freight forwarder in the 48 United States only or may picked up from our factory. We will not ship this item internationally.
The Artemis 300 RTP™ Desktop 3D printer Ready To Print (RTP) printer. The new eSlide linear motion provides an accurate and smooth, nearly maintenance free design we have proven in our products since development in 2012. The new eSlide design has a metal carriage frame, precision spring tensioned cams, and bearing mounts for rigidity. Features a 32 bit controller with WiFi, a huge build volume, auto leveling/calibration, and more. This is a prosumer desktop 3D printer which best suited for business users.
The Artemis 300 features a rigid metal frame construction and 350W AC heated bed with aluminum heat spreader. Achieve 110C bed temperatures if needed. The 32 bit motion control board and powerful stepper drivers provide smooth accurate positioning. Auto leveling and WiFi control are standard features on this machine.
Fully assembled, calibrated, and tested. Get going fast right out of the box with this factory assembled Artemis. Quick success following the instructions we provide, using the software we recommend, with our tested slicing profiles.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
The standard included touch screen with SD card reader allows you to begin printing fast in a professional environment. This allow you to skip WiFi setup and use a regular SD card to transfer g-code programs from the slicing software to the 3D printer. Start your print through the touch screen controller.
Probe auto leveling and calibration:
- Hotend probe SE300
The SE300 strain gauge probe works using an embedded stain sensor within the hotend circuit board. Typical bed deviation of 0.05mm and highly reliable.
Setup Instruction online. There are no printed manuals.
- Carbon Fiber Arms
- 32 bit DUET WiFi control board
- Probe Auto Leveling / Auto Calibration
- Touchscreen with SD Card Reader
- WiFi Control
- AC 350W Industrial Heated Bed
- Aluminum Heat Spreader
- SE300 Hotend
- Triple part cooling blowers
- 0.9 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- 16 Tooth Pulleys
- Powder-Coated Sheet Metal Enclosure
- Heavy Duty T-Slot Extrusion Towers
- 310mm Borosilicate Glass Build Plate
- Injection Molded Plastic Components
- Dual Extrusion
OPTIONAL Accessories Sold Separately:
- Nozzles (for type and sizes search here)
- 290mm D x 500mm H Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- .01mm MAX XY Positional Resolution
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Maximum Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Maximum Usable Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 150mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, HIPS, Semi-Flexible TPUs
- Max Heated Bed Temp 120C
- Max Travel Speed 400mm/s**
- Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (not 220V compatible)
- Overall Printer Weight: 46lbs
- Overall Printer Footprint: 17.5in Depth x 20in Width
- Overall Printer Height: 41.5in
A note regarding your new printer. Your assembled printer includes a high quality SD card loaded with the proper configuration files. Replacing or modifying the control data files can produce unpredictable results and voids the warranty. We support only SeeMeCNC supplied firmware and software. Under no circumstance should the printer need "new firmware". Please contact us through a support ticket if you need help before modifying anything.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS.
International shipping is not available. Only shipping to 48 States.
FACTORY PICKUP? If you're plan to pickup at SeeMeCNC in Ligonier, Indiana, then you can save $180 by using promotional code artemiswillcall . The printer will have no packaging.