The KIT Artemis 300 is no longer available. Our commercial printers are available fully assembled.
The Artemis 300™ Desktop 3D printer is a full featured almost ready to print (ARP™) printer. The Artemis 300 requires only some assembly out of the box and features a 32 bit controller with WiFi, a huge build volume, auto leveling, and more.
The Artemis 300 features an all new rigid metal frame construction and 350W AC heated bed with aluminum heat spreader. Easy to achieve 120C bed temperature if needed. The motion system of the Artemis consists of precision linear bearing rails for rigid precise control and allows for faster rapids. The Artemis moves nearly twice as fast** during rapid moves which is made possible by the 32 bit motion control board and powerful stepper drivers. Auto leveling and WiFi control are standard features on this machine.
The Almost-Ready-to-Print (ARP) kit is a partially factory assembled machine. We do all the tricky stuff, just the way we like, and leave the final assembly up to you. Bolt together a few major components, plug in wires, and connect. A few hours to the first print. The ARP machines will save big dollars on shipping. Also available fully assembled.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
We highly recommend adding the optional 5 inch touch screen with SD card reader. Many institutions have secure WiFi and it can be troublesome trying to connect to a secure network. Instead, use a regular SD card to transfer your programs from the slicing software to the 3D printer. Then start your print through the touch screen controller.
- 32 bit DUET WiFi control board
- Auto Level / Auto Calibration
- WiFi Control
- Linear Rail Motion
- AC 350W Heated Bed
- Aluminum Heat Spreader
- SE300 Hotend with built in probe sensor
- Triple part cooling blowers (GCODE Controlled)
- 0.9 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- 16 Tooth Pulleys
- Powder-Coated Sheet Metal Base/Upper Enclosure
- Heavy Duty 1x2 T-Slot Extrusion Towers
- 310mm Borosilicate Glass Build Plate
- Injection Molded Plastic Components
Optional 220VAC model for international customers
- Available in kit ARP model only
- 210-240 VAC input voltage
SE300 Hotend Probe for auto calibration & leveling:
Setup Instruction online. There are no printed manuals.
OPTIONAL Features (Purchased Separately, Released at a later date):
- Dual Extrusion optional
- Carbon Fiber Arm Set optional
- 290mm D x 500mm Height Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- .01mm MAX XY Resolution
- Hotend Stain Gage Probe Sensor +/-0.01 accuracy
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Maximum Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Maximum Usable Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 150mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, HIPS, NinjaFlex SemiFlex
- Max Heated Bed Temp 120C
- Max Travel Speed 400mm/s+
- Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (220V AC optional)
- Overall Printer Weight: 46lbs
- Overall Printer Footprint: 17.5in Depth x 20in Width
- Overall Printer Height: 41.5in
International Shipping: This product does not qualify for USPS Shipping. Please Choose FedEx or UPS. Orders placed using United States Postal Shipping will be cancelled and refunded. To serve you better, only international shipments with tracking and signature required will be placed. Thank you, Team SeeMeCNC!