Orders ship in approximately one week
The Artemis 300™ Desktop 3D printer is a full featured almost ready to print (ARP™) printer. The Artemis 300 requires only some assembly out of the box and features a 32 bit controller with WiFi, a huge build volume, auto leveling, and more.
The Artemis 300 features an all new rigid metal frame construction and 350W AC heated bed with aluminum heat spreader. Easy to achieve 120C bed temperature if needed. The motion system of the Artemis consists of precision linear bearing rails for rigid precise control and allows for faster rapids. The Artemis moves nearly twice as fast** during rapid moves which is made possible by the 32 bit motion control board and powerful stepper drivers. Auto leveling and WiFi control are standard features on this machine.
The Almost-Ready-to-Print (ARP) kit is a partially factory assembled machine. We do all the tricky stuff, just the way we like, and leave the final assembly up to you. Bolt together a few major components, plug in wires, and connect. A few hours to the first print. The ARP machines will save big dollars on shipping. Also available fully assembled.
- 32 bit DUET WiFi control board
- Auto Level / Auto Calibration
- WiFi Control
- Linear Rail Motion
- AC 350W Heated Bed
- Aluminum Heat Spreader
- All NEW Hotend (not pictured)
- Triple part cooling blowers (GCODE Controlled)
- 0.9 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- 16 Tooth Pulleys
- Powder-Coated Sheet Metal Base/Upper Enclosure
- Heavy Duty 1x2 T-Slot Extrusion Towers
- 310mm Borosilicate Glass Build Plate
- Injection Molded Plastic Components
Two Bed Probe Choices for auto calibration:
- Hotend probe SE300 Strain Gauge
- Bed FSR sensors (special order only - contact us by email)
Either probing feedback sensor works great and achieves an accurate first layer with typical bed deviation of 0.05mm. The SE300 strain gauge probe works using an embedded stain sensor within the hotend circuit board.
Setup Instruction online. There are no printed manuals.
OPTIONAL Features (Purchased Separately, Released at a later date):
- Dual Extrusion optional
- Carbon Fiber Arm Set optional
- 290mm D x 525mm H (PEAK) Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- 290mm D x 500mm H (Perimeter) Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- .01mm MAX XY Resolution
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Maximum Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Maximum Usable Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 150mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, HIPS, NinjaFlex SemiFlex
- Max Heated Bed Temp 120C
- Max Travel Speed 400mm/s**
- Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (not 220V compatible)
- Overall Printer Weight: 46lbs
- Overall Printer Footprint: 17.5in Depth x 20in Width
- Overall Printer Height: 41.5in
** moves about twice as fast compared to our world leading delta, the RostockMAX v3
PLEASE NOTE: The hotend in the photo's will be different. An all new triple blower design will ship with these units.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS.