The EZR Struder™ for bowden extruder machines features our same great quality construction as our original EZ Struder but adds ease of use features like better flexible filament compatibility and an easier to load input area.
Have one of our EZ Struders on your RostockMAX, Orion Delta or Eris? No Problem! It's designed to be a bolt on replacement to any of our previous machines. It ships with our PTC adapter that utilizes a full pass through PTFE tubing connector allowing the bowden tube to line nearly the entire extruder for less friction. Also in the EZR Struder is a much more constrained filament path. This allows printing of softer materials at much higher speeds and with virtually no chance for the filament to get bound up in the extruder assembly.
Available with and without one of our high torque NEMA 17 76oz. stepper motors (standard equipment on all extruders with all our current printers and most all of our previous models as well). Make sure to choose the option above when you add it to your cart.
- designed for all filaments including flexibles
- fits NEMA 17 size stepper motors
- includes M3 motor mounting screws
- optimized for all types of 1.75mm diameter filaments
- for use with 4mm O.D. PTFE tubing
- includes high quality push-to-connect (PTC) fitting
- high quality materials and construction
- backward compatible with all SeeMeCNC printers
- Tools needed for installation: 1.5mm Hex Key Allen Wrench (not included)
- SeeMeCNC Printers, Eris, H2, Orion, RostockMax v1, v2, v3, v3.2, v4
- SeeMeCNC BOSSdelta seriers
- Will work with many other brand of 3D printers however we do not test all printers. Fits a standard Nema 17 size stepper motor found on nearly all hobby and home DIY 3D printers. We will not have answers how our product fits other brand 3D printers. Please review the source, youtube, or otherwise. We do not guarantee fit and function for any brand except SeeMeCNC brand 3D printers.
Remember to modify steps per mm if you are using this in a non-seemecnc 3D printer!
Please note: We do not provide technical support for custom installations on non SeeMeCNC products. Use at your own risk.