The DuetWifi is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet Ethernet other than providing a WiFi connectivity rather than ethernet.
These DuetWifi Boards INCLUDE the wiring connector kit included to install all the connectors on your printers wiring for ease of installation.
Here are some key features of this board
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals.
- CURRENTLY the DuetWifi is not compatible with our HE280 Accel Probe Hotend. You will need to either manually calibrate your printer or use an alternate probe setup such as FSR's
Duet Community Wiki and Forums Links
For installation setup and configuration of these DuetWifi boards please visit their wiki and forums at the link below.
Genuine Duet3D.com boards manufactured and assembled in the UK