Shipping leadtime 4 business days
This fully assembled machine includes crating and shipping to the 48 United States
The Artemis 300 RTP™ Desktop 3D printer Ready To Print (RTP) printer. Features a 32 bit controller with WiFi, a huge build volume, auto leveling/calibration, and more. This is a prosumer desktop 3D printer which best suited for business users.
The Artemis 300 features an all new rigid metal frame construction and 350W AC heated bed with aluminum heat spreader. Easy to achieve 120C bed temperature if needed. The motion system of the Artemis consists of precision linear bearing rails for rigid precise control and allows for faster rapids. The Artemis moves nearly twice as fast** during rapid moves which is made possible by the 32 bit motion control board and powerful stepper drivers. Auto leveling and WiFi control are standard features on this machine.
Fully assembled, calibrated, and tested. Get going fast right out of the box with this factory assembled Artemis. Follow the instructions, use the software we recommend, with our proven slicing profiles.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
We highly recommend adding the optional 5 inch touch screen with SD card reader. Many institutions have secure WiFi and it can be troublesome trying to connect to a secure network. Instead, use a regular SD card to transfer your programs from the slicing software to the 3D printer. Then start your print through the touch screen controller.
Probe for auto calibration:
- Hotend probe SE300 Strain Gauge
Either probing feedback sensor works great and achieves an accurate first layer with typical bed deviation of 0.05mm. The SE300 strain gauge probe works using an embedded stain sensor within the hotend circuit board.
Setup Instruction online. There are no printed manuals.
- 32 bit DUET WiFi control board
- Auto Leveling / Auto Calibration
- WiFi Control
- AC 350W Industrial Heated Bed
- Aluminum Heat Spreader
- NEW Hotend (not pictured)
- Triple part cooling blowers (GCODE Controlled)
- 0.9 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- 16 Tooth Pulleys
- Powder-Coated Sheet Metal Base/Upper Enclosure
- Heavy Duty 1x2 T-Slot Extrusion Towers
- 310mm Borosiicate Glass Build Plate
- Injection Molded Plastic Components
OPTIONAL Accessories Sold Separately:
- Dual Extrusion optional
- Carbon Fiber Arm Set optional (not yet available)
- Nozzles type and sizes
- 290mm D x 525mm H (PEAK) Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- 290mm D x 500mm H (Perimeter) Maximum Printable X/Y Area
- .01mm MAX XY Positional Resolution
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Maximum Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Maximum Usable Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 150mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG, HIPS, Semi-Flexible TPUs
- Max Heated Bed Temp 120C
- Max Travel Speed 400mm/s**
- Hotend Temp 280C
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 350 watts (not 220V compatible)
- Overall Printer Weight: 46lbs
- Overall Printer Footprint: 17.5in Depth x 20in Width
- Overall Printer Height: 41.5in
A note regarding your new printer. Your assembled printer includes a high quality SD card loaded with the proper configuration files. Replacing or modifying the control data files can produce unpredictable results and voids the warranty.
** moves about twice as fast compared to our world leading delta, the RostockMAX v3
PLEASE NOTE: The hotend in the photo's will be different. An all new triple blower design will ship with these units.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS.