The Release of this product is delayed due to a supply issue. We anticipate this product on sale before Christmas.
Celebrating 10 YEARS
high value 3D printers!
The RostockMAX v5 D.I.Y. Kit
The award winning SeeMeCNC RostockMAX series has lead the delta way since 2012 when we were the first company to sell a delta 3D printer kit!
The Rostock MAX v5 is only available as a DIY Kit. This Do It Yourself kit does not require any soldering. Only a basic hand tools are needed for assembly. All electrical connectors are factory crimped.
This is a customizable kit. This product can be ordered without a control board or without the hotend. Our strain-gage probe circuit board is included with all versions. Please note, we do not sell control boards without a printer, so please decide if you want the control board when ordering your kit. We will not sell separately. Only product 78298 builds a complete working RostockMAX v5 3D printer. The other product numbers are available for makers who already have parts to complete a custom build.
The Build Guide
<<< Instructional build guide coming soon >>>
Similar to the RostockMAX v4 build guide. Please allow as much as 20 hours to build this printer.
WARNING: This machine is 24VDC and requires a 24VDC heater cartridge. Using a lower voltage heater is a fire hazard and may result in property damage, fire, injury, or death. Please read the build guide before constructing or using this product.
Corporate, Government, and Educational Purchases
This product is a printer kit... a box of parts requiring many hours to assemble. We only recommend this DIY KIT for individuals. We recommended a fully assembled SeeMeCNC 3D printer for business, government, or educational purchases.
- 32 bit Duet Controller
- 1.8 degree axis motion steppers
- fine 0.9 degree EZR Struder steppers
- Operate by Touchscreen SD card or Browser Network Control
- Auto bed leveling & Calibration
- Heated Bed with borosilicate glass build plate
- 0.5mm diameter nozzle
- WiFi or Ethernet 32bit Duet3D controller
- Factory programmed Duet3D controller
- 280mm Dia x 385mm H Print Area
- 24VDC Power Supply
- Power Requirements 110VAC @ 500 watts
- Max Heated Bed Temp 110C
- Max Hotend Temp 280C
- Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 70mm/s
- Printer physical dimensions 430mmW x 410mmL x 910mmH
Subtract items to purchase only what you want
- 5" Touch Screen Kit
- nozzles brass and stainless diameters 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm
- add a second extruder for dual extrusion
- carbon fiber arms
- FABLAM FLEX PEI Spring Steel Build Plates
- 0.9 steppers
The RostockMAX v5 compared to the SeeMeCNC Artemis or BOSSdelta 300
- motion noise is more with 1.8degree stepper motors
- print speed is similar
- 78298 with Duet2 controller is same
- hotend similar, but 24VDC
- frame is not as rigid
- accuracy is similar
- heating temperature and speed to heat the bed is similar
Shipping mid December, 2021.
Warranty & Returns
All mechanical parts are covered by a one year warranty excluding consumable parts. Parts are supplied free from defect. Missing or defective parts must be claimed with in 30 days after receiving this product. Returns are not accepted once the kit parts bags are opened. Please make sure you want to build a 3D printer kit before purchasing. Consumable parts examples are nozzles or extruder parts. Warranty terms begin after
Thank you for 10 years of support.