The award winning SeeMeCNC Delta 3D Printer Kit updated for 2018!
Now includes the Duet Wifi controller and SE300 hotend.
ships in 5 days from the time you place your order
The multiple award winning SeeMeCNC RostockMAX Delta series updated for 2018!
The RostockMAX v3.2 features a 32 bit Duet Wifi controller and our new SeeMeCNC SE300 hotend. A quiet, smooth, and precise motion with superior cooling design of the SE300. The v3.2 is quiet, about 1/4 the noise level of all previous RostockMAX and Orion 3D printers. The printer is so quiet you won't mind it sitting in the office where you work! The SMOOTH motion is a combination of the 32 bit control board, 0.9 degree stepper motors, and our unique Cheapskate linear motion design. Layers PRECISE and clean. And the rock solid EZR Struder is now driven with a 0.9 degree stepper to provide fine control over filament extrusion. The SE300 has triple blowers and a new thermistor cartridge that plug into the SE300 pcb for easy maintenance.
- About 1/4 the noise level
- 32 bit WiFi Duet Controller
- Browser Control from your PC or MAC or phone or tablet
- Auto bed leveling through SE300* probe
- Heated Bed with borocillicate glass build plate
- fine 0.9 degree axis stepper motors
- standard 0.5mm diameter nozzle
- EZR Struder cold end filament feeder with 0.9 degree stepper
- WiFi Control, USB required for setup
- 275mm Dia x 385mm H Print Area
- Minimum Capable Layer Height with 0.5mm nozzle of 0.08mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height with .5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Power Requirements 110v or 220v (input power selectable) @ 350 watts
- Maximum Onyx Heated Bed Temp 100C
- Max Hotend Temp 280C
- Max Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Max Travel Speed 300mm/s
- Printer overall size without spool 430mmW x 410mmL x 910mmH
- Printer overall size with spool on top 430mmW x 410mmL x 1130mmH
- Panel Due 5" TFT Touch Screen
- available April 2018
- Carbon Fiber Arms
- avaiable May 2018
- nozzles brass and stainless diameters 0.4mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm
- add-on second extruder for v3.2 and dual extrusion
Manfactured in Ligonier, Indiana, U.S.A.