Rostock MAX™ v2 Desktop 3D Printer Kit
THE BEST KIT/DIY DESKTOP 3D PRINTER - NOW IN ITS SECOND RELEASE. SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY 3DHUBS RANKED THE ROSTOCK MAX V2 BEST IN CLASS.
NOW SHIPS WITH OUR NEW INJECTION MOLDED CARRIAGES AND NEW BALL CUP ARMS
FROM ITS HUGE BUILD VOLUME TO THE AMAZING COMMUNITY OF BUILDERS, YOU'LL QUICKLY LEARN WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THE ROSTOCK MAX V2 AS THEIR GO-TO MACHINE. The rostock max v2 is for everyone - FIRST-TIME BUILDERS to SEASONED ENTHUSIASTS - with EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET INVOLVED IN 3D PRINTING. with LASERCUT FRAMEWORK and HIGH-QUALITY INJECTION MOLDED PARTS, IT'S BUILT TO LAST TOO.
• Redesigned hot-end platform and Delta arms and mounts for worry-free assembly.
• Faster assembly time with a lower overall parts count
• Top-mounted spool holder shortens the length between the EZStruder and spool, minimizing machine footprint.
• New base enclosures protect your electronics from dirt/dust, and give your kit a clean, attractive appearance.
• New top design provides more rigidity for better prints, easier assembly and calibration.
THESE IMPROVEMENTS ARE ADDED TO THE ALREADY IMPRESSIVE LIST OF STANDARD COMPONENTS AND FEATURES:
• Nearly 1300 cubic inches of build volume (10.5+" Diameter by 15+" height)
• Made in the USA - high quality, laser cut, injection molded and CNC machined parts manufactured by SeeMeCNC
• EZ Struder and hot-end set up for 1.75mm filament
• Standard .5mm nozzle - easily changeable to other available sizes
• High-torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
• ATX power supply for safety and easy upgrades
• RAMBo by UltiMachine electronics - the best available 3D printer controller
• Tinker-friendly electronics and hardware - many extra places to add your own mods to both
• Borosilicate glass build plate for safety and precision
WHAT'S THE MATTERCONTROL TOUCH TABLET OPTION?
The MatterControl Touch tablet is an Android-powered 7" tablet that can control your machine, 'slice' your files for printing, send pics of your prints in progress and much more! Take a look at the rest of the features on the product page to learn more about the tablet itself. You can save $$$ when you purchase the tablet and a printer together by choosing the option above when you add it to your cart.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE ASSEMBLY:
- Apx. 20hrs. assembly time (time varies based on skill and any mods made during the assembly)
- Standard Allen wrench set
- Metric Allen Wrench Set
- Needle nose and/or small pliers
- Wire crimping tool or solder and soldering iron
- Standard and Phillips Screwdrivers
- High Temp RTV silicone (SeeMeCNC recommends Ultra Copper) for hotend assembly
- A roll of Kapton tape for hotend insulation (Handy for any future maintenance too)
- ABS filament for printing fan shrouds and calibration prints
Note: It is unnecessary to purchase any additional parts or connectors to make a working 3D printer.
|Rostock MAX v2 Specifications|
|Overall Printer Size||
|Overall Printer Height||48" tall w/spool mounted|
|Overall Printer Weight||25 Pounds|
|Power Requirements||100-240 AC (Selectable on power supply input)|
|Shipping Dimensions||32" X 19" X 6" Box weighing 42 pounds|
|Maximum Printable X/Y Area||11" Diameter (280mm)|
|Maximum Printable Square Size||7 3/4" (197mm)|
|Maximum Printable Z Height||14 3/4" (375mm)|
|Max X/Y Resolution||.1mm (100 microns)|
|Max Z Resolution||
|Avg. Print Speed||30-60mm/s|
|Max Movement Speed||300mm/s|
|Max Hotend Temperature||245c|
|Max Heated Bed Temperature||
|Part Cooling Fan||
Included (G Code Controlled)
We Also Recommend